Introducing MCDA’s New Membership Level!
MCDA has created a new membership level for our private practitioner members that provides targeted benefits and opportunities for those running their own businesses. This Affiliate Membership Level allows access to MCDA’s website and newsletter to announce events that are of interest to our general membership, as well as the use of MCDA’s GoToMeeting subscription for webinars or professional use.
- Posting of events on the MCDA website (value: $45/event)
- Promotion of events via the monthly MCDA newsletter (value: $45-150/month)
- Access to GoToMeeting for professional use (up to 3 times per week) (value: $395)
- Special discounts to events that are specific to private practitioners (skill builders)
- Special networking and accountability sessions to help you grow your business and stay on track
- 50% off for a booth at our annual conference (value: $200)
Who Is This For? MCDA developed this unique Affiliate Membership to support our private practitioners who:
- Provide training, services, or events useful to career professionals and want to reach our members
- Want to provide webinars or virtual events through a service like GoToMeeting but can’t afford the annual fee
- Want support starting or growing their business
- Want to connect with other professionals for support, advice, and/or referrals
To Get Started:
- Sign up here. You’ll receive a welcome email with instructions on tapping into your benefits.
- Posting Events on our Website and Newsletter: Work with your account manager at least one month in advance to ensure that your event is eligible and provide the necessary information to include. To be eligible, the event must:
- Directly contribute to the professional development of MCDA members
- Be directly related to the fields of coaching, counseling, workforce, and/or career development
Special recognition will be given to events where MCDA members are offered a discounted rate for attendance.
- Using GoToMeeting: Each Affiliate Membership will have access to an individualized GoToMeeting “room” where they will be listed as a co-organizer, able to schedule and host meetings. Instructions for signing up will be provided through the Welcome email.