Introducing MCDA’s Private Practice/Affiliate Membership Level!
MCDA has created a membership level for our private practitioner members that provides targeted benefits and opportunities for those running their own businesses. This Affiliate Membership Level includes public listing on the MCDA Website under Career Consultants and allows access to MCDA’s website and newsletter to announce events that are of interest to our general membership.
- A search for Career Consultants appears on the Main Menu, making it easy for you to be found by the general public. We encourage you to maintain your list of Services Offered (also a part of the search) so that people who need your services can easily find you.
- Posting of events on the MCDA website (value: $45/event)
- Promotion of events via the monthly MCDA newsletter (value: $45-150/month)
- Special discounts to events that are specific to private practitioners (skill builders)
- Special networking and accountability sessions to help you grow your business and stay on track
- 50% off for a booth at our annual conference (value: $200)
Who Is This For? MCDA developed this unique Affiliate Membership to support our private practitioners who:
- Provide training, services, or events for the general public or useful to our members
- Want support starting or growing their business
- Want to connect with other professionals for support, advice, and/or referrals
To Get Started:
- Sign up here. You’ll receive a welcome email with instructions on tapping into your benefits.
- Already a member? You can upgrade by clicking on https://mdcareers.org/Sys/Profile and then click on the "Change" link next to your membership level.
- Posting Events on our Website and Newsletter: Work with your account manager at least one month in advance to ensure that your event is eligible and provide the necessary information to include. To be eligible, the event must:
- Directly contribute to the professional development of MCDA members
- Be directly related to the fields of coaching, counseling, workforce, and/or career development
Special recognition will be given to events where MCDA members are offered a discounted rate for attendance.