April 27, 2023 - All Virtual
|9 – 9:15 am
||Opening Remarks by Dr. Sujata Ives
||Keynote: The Future of Career Development Work: Helping Clients Thrive in a New Normal by Dr. Lakeisha Mathews
|10:15 – 10:30 am
||Musical Interlude 1
|10:30 – 11:45 am
||Session 1a: Improving Work Quality by Enhancing Choice and Empowering Clients by Dr. Courtney E. Gasser
||Session 1b: Chat GPT: Friend or Foe by Dr. Scott Dell
|11:45 – Noon
||Musical Interlude 2
|Noon – 1:15 pm
||Session 2a: Joyful Work and Mindfulness by Dr. Lee Richmond
||Session 2b: Unbound Genius: Replace Your Struggle with Your Spark by Elle O'Flaherty
|1:15 – 2:30 pm
||Musical Interlude 3
|1:30 – 2:45 pm
||Session 3a: Finding Your Way to Your Ideal Private Practice by Karen Chopra
||Session 3b: Hidden Potential - Unmask Empowering Beliefs by Dr. Cheryl West
|2:45 – 3:15 pm
||Closing Remarks and Raffle br. Dr. Sujata Ives
Maryland Counseling Association, Inc. has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 2021. This conference has been approved for up to 4.75 CE Clock Hours.
- The Conference Program Booklet contains full descriptions of all presentations. Download your copy here.
- All Sessions are BYOF – Bring Your Own Food and beverage – please plan ahead.
- Sessions are 75 minutes with a 15-minute break between sessions, except between Session 3 and the closing session.
- At the event, we will provide the link for obtaining continuing education contact hours.
- We cannot record sessions so everyone must attend at the time the session is offered.
- Raffle gifts will be given during Closing Remarks. Gifts will either be digital gifts or will be mailed to the recipient by the donor
For questions, email Marilyn Maze and Rose Howard at MCDA.Conference@MDCareers.org
Ticket Types & Prices
||Now - April 20
||April 21 and after